Hung Ga Kung Fu Utrecht
We practice the kungfu style Hung Ga. Hung Ga kungfu is a traditional kungfu style that offers physical training, practical self-defence and improves health. We train the complete system. Besides sets we practice applications, self-defence, conditioning, fighting situations and much more. This makes our school unique in the area.
We train in a friendly atmosphere and everybody can learn at their own pace and train with their own intensity; the only thing require is some perseverance to master the techniques. Therefore, the training basically suits everyody, young (from age 13) and old, wether you want to train just for fun or more fanatic. Classes are held in Dutch/English.
Picture: kungfu greeting, Hong Kong 2003.
Interested? Check out the rest of our website
and take a trail lesson.
What does Hung Ga kungfu offer?
- Practical fighting techniques (for self-defence)
- Functional mobility/flexibility and movement training
- Functional strength training, using the bodyweight
- A systematic approach with profen results: the sets train body, spirit and mind (through the integrated Chi Kung (breathing exercises))
- Traditional weapons - ranging from sabre, daggers and straight sword to spear and long pole
- And much more...
Om deze pagina te kunnen veranderen moet u eerst hieronder het wachtwoord invoeren: